Monday, November 10, 2008

What's been happening?

I was offered a full time job, but unfortunately declined as I feel I need to further explore the job I have currently.

My year 12's had their VET Multimedia exam, and claimed that is was "pretty easy."

Year 11 and 12 Multimedia were marked and sent out.

We prepared for the audit. We were audited.

The first years had their assessment.

We had the Graduate Exhibition @ Glen Eira, Town Hall. The show is on until the 16th November.

I enrolled into a Certificate IV In Training And Assessment - TAA40104-OC course. I will undertake it in December.

I enjoyed the first round of work Xmas parties on the weekend, and celebrated in style with The Art Centre crew.

Pretty much all in a week. Too many holidays for teachers? With a workload like this? Not enough I say.

No comments: