Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Web Design From Scratch.

In doing some research for resources I've come across this website dedicated to web design. "Web Design From Scratch," has got some great stuff about Web 2.0 design, which I'm really interested in. It's a common question coming from students now;

"How do I make my website look like [Insert Web 2.0 businness name]?"

This page in particular looks at all the ideas, that make up the web 2.0 design style. I've even bookmarked this page on my iPhone so I can access it quickly.

2 comments:

Stuart said...

that's a great site, ever thought of making your links intriguing, so that folks can't help but click on them?

;)

Marcus said...

Marcus
How do make my links more attractive?

Stuart
Well....
writing click here is boring
imho
where here is the link
use your imagination a bit

Marcus
Ah I see. Thanks!