Friday, September 12, 2008

The PD for the RTO for VET @ HSC.

So.. let's get into this slowly...

Next Thursday I will be running my own and first Professional Development (PD). Due to the school where I work being a Registered Training Organization (RTO), we auspice a certain amount of schools delivering the same program as us. A part of the service we provide as an auspice school is support and training to these other schools. So it means, my shining pedagogy (damn it, that's a totally of 2 times used) will be on display to others.

The curriculum is a part of the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector of the Victorian state school education system. The subject is Multimedia, so I'll be putting together an exciting, vibrant, dazzling powerpoint KEYNOTE presentation. In fact, to blow them away.. I think I'm even going to use, two projectors!!! TWO PROJECTORS! One will run the keynote, the other will have the live interactive student work.

Below is the light table view of keynote slides. I don't do "powerpoints." Being a visual artist before I was a teacher, I'd rather use the keynote visually and image filled, rather than pointless words that you repeat as you speak. The images are mainly made up of student examples of back up and finished works.

LightTable

1 comment:

Stuart said...

I wanna sit up the back and heckle mwahahahaha