Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Outcomes of Meeting

I need to book Studywiz PD for myself and other staff

I have booked Dean into talk to all staff about the E potential survey and how to use it properly.

Dean pointed me towards the e planning rubix and I have downloaded it.

I have sent an email to the TSSP about the SIPS road map.

Hi TSSP,

As I mentioned in my last email, I am looking at completing the sips road map documents. It seems we do have to do them again for 2009.

I been notified that the sips inventory due to be revised before the end of February?

Can please advise me of your timeline of completion so we can begin and complete the Sips road map.

It will also be great to have you input into sips road map.

I've spoken to Bob about the college website and he has told me you will look at it on Friday.

I will endeavor to drop in on Friday. Cheers.

No comments: