Monday, February 16, 2009

Week 3, Blogging Blues.

I've just realised how hard it is to blog. I did plan to make brief entries to the where-abouts and happenings of my days, but as you can see I haven't kept up with that. So, taking the pressure of myself, these post will probably be shorter and more intermittent.

Last Friday I attended a small conference discussing issues relating to the VET Multimedia subject I teach. I think it was pitched a little below where I am, but I did take away a list of web resources that I want to explore.

I had my first VET Multimedia classes last week at HSC and ABSH. All went well.

This week I must prepare for a PD that I'm am delivering about Studywiz. I am also preparing documents for staff about how to use the intranet.

Things at PIC are going ok, students start this week.

The next few weeks will be trying as I will need to manage my time between the two schools.

No comments: